Sunday, February 28, 2010
Unit 4 Posting
Well I have to say this week was a little bit harder for me. I have had a hard time with citing references. I was able to find a few articles on the KU website which I was happy about they provided a lot of information for me to be able to write my paper. I had also done an Internet search and came up with quite a few articles for me to use. I have my thesis that I am going to use due to last week's assignment it was a big help in me being able to come up with a clear statement. By the end of the week I plan to write my rough draft for my paper. I am very interested to see how my paper will turn out. My topic for my paper is Cloning/Stem cells. So for my thesis I was able to come up with three key strong points which is the process, pros and cons of cloning. I have read the articles that I have saved from the KU Library and have jotted down some of the information for my three key points. This will be a big help for me to start writing. I am looking forward to see what I will come up with. I also will write out my outline as that will help me gather more information for my paper and a head start. Once I am done with my rough draft I will post it on my blog for everyone to read I would like to get the ideas of my readers and what you think about what I have wrote. Wish me Luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are a beautiful young lady! great picture!
ReplyDeleteWorking ahead is a good idea.