Annamaria

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Unit 5 Posting

This week's discussion was definitely a big help for me. I learned the techniques to use to be able to start my paper. I had chosen brainstorming and outlining. From the last few weeks I had jotted some things down but now I was able to put them in order into my outline which is actually next week's assignment. In having the outline I was able to pull some of the facts from the articles I had chosen and fill it in. This is the biggest step to helping me create my paper and the main ideas that I will use. Also I have done some more research to find some interesting information from some magazines like the Times. I was able to find a timeline of when cloning began and what was done through out which I would like to include on my paper just to show and give people an idea of what I have learned and what stem cells can do. I think it will make it a lot more interesting to read and catch the eye of the readers. I'm really looking forward to completing this as I think you will all find my paper different from the rest.

1 comment: