Friday, March 26, 2010
Unit 8 Posting
This week's discussion was definitely a big help for me to go through and revise my paper. I didn't realize how much their was involved in this whole process but am glad I had a big eye opener to write clearly. I am almost finished with my draft and after that I am going to go through and use the paramedic method of editing each sentence before I plan to send it to the KU writing center on Tuesday so that I can focus more on how my paper flows and keeps an interest of the reader rather than a bunch of grammatical errors. Although this process is a lot tougher than I had thought. Their is a certain way to be able to tweak some of these sentences. I had to go through and use the thesaurus.com website to come up with some new words to use in place of some prepositions and verbs. I had to really think how to take them out and not be putting them back in when rewording the sentences. I have only done one paragraph so far and that took some time so I better hurry up and finish my draft so that I have enough time to be able to go through my entire draft and make sure it is free of grammatical errors, wish me luck everyone and good luck to you all to,lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am proud you plan to use the writing center.
ReplyDelete