Annamaria

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Unit 9 Posting

Wow, I can't believe that this term is almost done. I have learned so much throughout this term and will take everything with me to the career field. It has definitely been a tough week though, I did submit my paper to the writing center for review although it was a little bit late, so I am hoping to get it back soon. It was very time consuming to have to go through my paper and make all the necessary corrections. I wanted my draft to be a draft but also not have so many errors if I needed to correct them in the end before submitting it. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get it back by at least Monday and then go through it and submit it. I have learned a lot more though with College Comp II. My writing skills have improved tremendously, I can see it myself when reading through something I have written and catch myself going back and revising it and I know what to look for know. I am happy that we had to take this course as it is very beneficial for all of us in our careers.

No comments:

Post a Comment