Thursday, April 8, 2010
Unit 10 Posting
Well I must say that I am glad that the term is done and I have turned in my research paper. I think it was quite abit of information to take in and am glad that we all had to take this course. I think that in the future I do need to spend more time though. I am glad that we did get to pick our topics though and what we were interested in. I think that it made it all the more exciting to see what we would come up with in the end. I think that this was very beneficial for us especially with the careers that we have chosen and how much writing is going to be expected of us. I will continue to write on my blog I think that it was an outlet for me to write down what my thoughts were and stresses. Also it is nice to just have a journal that I can look back at a year or two from now and go wow that is what I was worried about at that time, how funny it would be considering that I will be in school going for my Bachelor's degree with even harder classes. Well with that said good luck to all of you and hope you have all enjoyed this class as I have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment