Annamaria

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Unit 6 Posting

This week is going to be tough. I will have to write my rough draft of my paper. I have printed up all of my articles that I am going to use to be able to write it. I have already went through and highlighted the information that I want to use for my three key points of my thesis statement. Today I am going to use that information that I have went through to write it. Also I will have the outline to write after I have written my paper. I think that will be very beneficial to me so that I can be sure my paper is clearly written so my readers will be able to understand where I am coming from and the reason why I have chosen to write about my topic of Cloning. It has been a very busy week for me and am a bit nervous to have to get all of this done in a short period of time yet also be able to have the paper written well enough and get a good grade on it. Although after this is done will be a relief that I can move on to writing the final. After I have received the opinion of my readers and professor will definitely give me a boost. I think the criticism and comments are a good thing to be able to get this going and push me forward to want to do well on this. I am looking forward to it because I am interested in learning more about this topic myself. Till next week, I have a lot to get done now and will be happy once this is finished, good luck to everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! You explain the process and your research so well.

    ReplyDelete