Annamaria

Friday, February 5, 2010

1st blog entry

This is my first time ever having a blog. I am excited to start this and be able to go through as time goes on to see what I have acheived. This is my second year in college. I am going for Healthcare Management. I am hoping to receive my bachelor's degree within the next three years. I am excited to do this although this is all new to me. After I receive my associate's degree by this summer, I am hoping to be able to start right away again and go for my Bachelor's meanwhile finding a job in the field. Last year when I had decided to go back to school I was so worried how far I would be able to get but the year went by so fast and I did so well that I said what's one more year so that I can at least receive my Associates degree. Then I started this year and said why not I should go for my Bachelor's, in the end I will be so proud of what I have accomplished and how far I have come. I am happy to be a part of Kaplan and look forward to the learning experience.

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time for me as well. I wish you luck in your achievements.

    ReplyDelete