Annamaria

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Unit 3 Posting

okay this week I have written my thesis statement for my research paper. At first it was a bit difficult. I know I am interested in stem cells and cloning but I didn't have that much information about it to go ahead and write my thesis. Last year I had reviewed it a bit for a paper I had written about it briefly but it was not enough. Also I was not taught about what websites you can and can't use such as Wikipedia.com and unfortunately that was one that I had used. So I decided to not only use the Kaplan library but I also went back to my work from last year and checked to see what websites that I had used. Fortunately their were two other's I had also used one of which had a timeline and was a .gov website which is a reliable source I can use for this project. So I have saved some of the websites that I have went through and found some valid information that I can use on my Cloning-stem cell research paper. It is now getting close to having to write the outline for this project and really getting down to writing the final paper so I am glad that I have researched a few websites that I can use the information to start writing my rough draft very soon. I am hoping that with last term's course in preparing me to be able to write correctly and sound that this project will go very smoothly for me as the last was difficult walking into a course like this. I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks and getting the draft completed so I won't be so stressed out about having it done and in the end have a sigh of relief, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment