Saturday, February 13, 2010
Unit 2 Posting
This week went very well for me. I had a better understanding of what to do this week and wasn't so overwhelmed by it. I was able to choose a clear and specific enough topic for my scientific research paper. Also in doing so made it a lot easier to be able to find information that I will use to be able to write my paper. The topic that I want to write about is Cloning. I have in interest in this topic because last year I had studied it a bit in school. So I am looking to be able to get a lot more information on it because we didn't have a lot of time to spend on our topics which also stopped me from having the time to be able to retrieve more information on it. Also now I have a better understanding of how to search for topics that I want to find. Last year I would have never known about scholar web sites and how to write about what it is you are trying to say. So I am very happy to further my knowledge on this topic and write about it in an essay to relate to others what I have learned about it. I have saved some of the sites already that I had looked at to use for my research paper and will start to jot down some of the facts that I will find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Annamaria,
ReplyDeleteI think cloning will be an intersting topic. I totally understand what you mean I had learn about the correct sites as well. It makes it easier now that I know where to look. i ams still trying to decide on my topic. Good luck with your research.
Cindy:)